Growth for a New Beginning – Violence Intervention & Prevention Program for Women
Do you ever struggle with aggression, anger or conflict in relationships?
Do you ever want more support and information for building healthier relationships?
This is a program for women who want to improve their relationships and make healthier choices.
The program covers the following topics:
- The seven Grandfather Teachings
- Communication and boundaries
- Accountability and empathy
- Abuse and the impact of domestic violence on children
- Managing stress and conflict
- Mental health
- Coping with grief and loss
- Intimacy and healthy vs. unhealthy relationships
- Human Trafficking
- Self Care
- Community resources