Thank you for your interest in CMHA membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- A CMHA membership card
- Membership with your local CMHA branch, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
Annual membership fees:
- $5 Individual
- $50 Organization
To become a CMHA member or to renew your membership, please use our online store.
You may also send your completed CMHA Membership Form by mail with payment to:
Canadian Mental Health Association Cariboo Chilcotin Branch
#201, 35 – Second Avenue S.
Williams Lake, BC V2G 3W3
To View Notice of 65th Annual General Meeting Click Here.
To View Proxy form for the 65th Annual general Meeting Click Here.
To View Annual General Meeting Standing Rules Click Here.