Thank you for your interest in CMHA membership!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- A CMHA membership card
- Membership with your local CMHA branch, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
- $5 Individuals on limited income
- $50 Organization
To become a CMHA member or to renew your membership, please use our online store.
You may also send your completed CMHA Membership Form by mail with payment to:
Canadian Mental Health Association Cariboo Chilcotin Branch
#201, 35 – Second Avenue S.
Williams Lake, BC V2G 3W3