You can make mental health matter. There are many ways you can help CMHA promote mental wellness for all and support the resiliency and recovery of those experiencing mental illness.
Donate to CMHA
Your gift supports the Canadian Mental Health Association in its mission to promote mental health and help those with mental illnesses, while keeping our costs low:
Volunteer with CMHA
CMHA BC is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on volunteers like you to help us to develop our vision and provide services:
- Learn about volunteer opportunities
- Volunteer on the BC Crisis Line
- Come into the CMHA-CCB office and pick up a volunteer application.
- Janice Breck will host crisis line training for those interested
- FREE if promise a commitment of one year of Volunteering
Help CMHA BC spark a conversation about the need to intervene early to prevent mental illness, including addictions:
Find career opportunities with the Canadian Mental Health Association:
Become a Member
A membership with CMHA tells governments and fundraising foundations that the community supports our work:
Purchase resources from CMHA, Here to Help, Living Life to the Full and more: